I posted an updated version of my game Solar Blaster: Challenge Stage to the bbs last night (14 May 2021), and removed the previous version from the opening post but now the game seems to have completely vanished from Splore.

The game is on the bbs here:

https://www.lexaloffle.com/bbs/?tid=42595

Searching for SOLARBLASTER in Splore returns no results, and I have no idea why. Has this happened to anyone else after they have updated the version of a game in the opening post of a bbs thread? Or does Splore just take a while to update the listings when new versions are posted?

As far as I can tell I uploaded the new version of the game correctly - the cart is solarblaster-2 and should be findable by searching for solarblaster in Splore.

Also, in the bbs forum listings the thread for the game no longer has the cartridge label image as the thumbnail and the thumbnail is now the default avatar graphic. The game still has a valid cartridge label, so again I'm confused as to what has happened!

Can a mod or admin please take a look and help me to get Solar Blaster back on Splore and fix the thread thumbnail image?

Thanks!

P#91974 2021-05-15 11:09

Update 8 June 2021:

I updated Solar Blaster: Challenge Stage to version 1.3 and edited the first post in my thread on the bbs, and the game has now returned to Splore! I've no idea what I did different to the previous update but I'm just glad that the game is available on Splore once again! Also the thumbnail for the bbs thread is once again the cartridge label image, so all of my problems have now been resolved!

Find the game on Splore by searching for SOLARBLASTER

P#93191 2021-06-08 10:53

[Please log in to post a comment]

Follow Lexaloffle:          
Generated 2024-03-29 02:10:32 | 0.006s | Q:11