Byte Sabor is an endless arcade game where you teleport between lines of enemies, destroying those that cross between your path.
Fight randomly generated bosses with completely unique patterns and collect stat changing items that can drastically change the outcome of your run. How to tell which is which? Pick it up and find out!
Fight randomly generated bosses with unique patterns
Collect different items that can change the outcome of your run, for better or for worse
Simple yet effective gameplay that constantly gets more difficult
How to play:
- Hold down O to prepare a teleport. Position the cursor with your arrow keys, and let go of O to teleport. Enemies caught inside of your path (indicated by the flashing line) will take damage. You are invulnerable for a very short period after teleporting.
- Use the arrow keys to move when not teleporting.
- The bar on the right is your chain.
- The bar on the left is your health. Enemies that go off screen will take some of it away, as well as taking damage.
It's that simple!
(I would have put this in the game, but I ran out of tokens. Sorry!)
- Noba - Programming and sound effects
- Nyeti - Music https://soundcloud.com/a-j-white-420065892/ & https://twitter.com/yewhall
Update as of 18:59 13/09/20:
- Increased HP loss from off screen enemies from 0.23 to 0.6
- Increased HP loss from getting hit from 8 to 16
- Increased chain lost from off screen enemies from 0.6 to 1.5
- Clamped base enemy increase after defeating a boss (different from item pickup enemy increase) to 6 to prevent memory leaks. Speed still increases indefinitely, but may be nerfed.
- A better boss theme!
[Please log in to post a comment]