v1.2 Multiplayer Update Changes:
- Added multiplayer!
- Multiplayer supports up to 6 players using controllers.
- You can choose from 8 different marshmallow colours by pressing up/down on the title screen.
- If you get cooked in multiplayer, you become a ghost.
- Ghosts can temporarily disable pickups for the other players and make the barrier move faster.
- Normal players can revive ghost players by summoning a cloud and touching a ghost.
- Reviving a ghost will take away one of your hitpoints.
- Ghosts will also revive automatically with full health after some time.
- If everyone is a ghost, the game is over and the player with the most coins wins!
- You can disable flickery effects in the pause menu.
- The camera now forces you to move forwards if you stop for too long.
- The score is counted based on coins instead of distance.
- New areas.
- Areas will randomly be flipped backwards.
- Added invincibility powerup.
- Added slippery ice blocks.
Marshmallow Infinity is an endless platformer about a marshmallow, originally developed in 48 hours.
- Use the left and right arrow keys to move and Z to charge a jump.
- Release Z when the marshmallow stops flashing to jump high.
- Release Z while it is still flashing to do a small jump.
- Summon a cloud with X.
Additional controls (3 Hitpoints, Normal):
- Hold the direction of a wall you are next to while falling and press Z to wall jump.
Additional controls (2 Hitpoints, Normal):
- Hold the direction of a wall to stick to it and fall slowly (you can still wall jump).
- Hold the up arrow when hitting a ceiling to stick to it and climb.
- Hold the direction of a wall to stick to it, then press up or down to climb.
Controls (As Ghost):
- Use the arrow keys to move.
- Press Z to disable the pickups and speed up the barrier for a short time.
- You will be revived automatically after some time.
Here are the original 48 hour and improved plus versions:
[Please log in to post a comment]