The BBS PICO-8 player is showing up blurry in Chrome on macOS.
This seems like it might be a bug with Chrome, not this site, but I'm posting it here just in case...
The other puzzling factor is that this started happening all of the sudden, without updating Chrome or anything, e.g. I had the same Chrome session running and at some point this started happening. I then tried restarting my computer and it's still happening.
A Workaround (as a user)
- Use "inspect element" on the canvas (e.g. push Option + Cmd + I, click the hover tool thing, and then click on the canvas)
- uncheck image-rendering: pixelated
- check it again
That fixes it for some reason :| It makes no sense, which makes me think it's Chrome's fault.
(EDIT: actually sometimes unchecking/checking that CSS rule makes the canvas start flickering like crazy...uggh)
- It works fine on the big TV player on the front page (in macOS Chrome)
- It works fine in HTML exports of carts (in macOS Chrome)
- It works fine in Firefox on macOS
- It works fine in Chrome on Linux
- It works fine in Chrome on Android
anyway this is lame and I hope it magically starts working again soon :p
[Please log in to post a comment]