This is a Pico-8 implementation of the classic memory card game, Concentration. Players take turns flipping cards over two at a time. When a match is found, the player claims the cards and goes again. Flipping over two cards that do not match results in the other player taking a turn. Whoever has the most cards by the time all have been claimed wins.
This game is fully playable. I started working on it while teaching my 4 year old how to play with physical cards.
Only arrow keys and the 'X' button are used.
- wood grain background
- intelligent positioning of popups
- winner is declared at end
- more cards
- 0.1 - initial work-in-progress release
To do list:
- Display claimed card in message box on a match
- Failure sound. better success sound.
Maybe do list:
- title screen
- "tug-of-war" progress pictures
- multiple controllers
[Please log in to post a comment]