Cart #43982 | 2017-09-07 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

Hello,
I am a French developer who recently discovered PICO-8.
To celebrate the 20th anniversary of the release of the Harry Potter book, I designed a small game called HARRY POTTER QUIDDITCH.

The game is quite simple. You have to move Harry Potter with the Left, Right, and UP keys. You have to catch the Golden Snitch in less than 30 seconds. There are a total of 7 levels. Be careful, from the level 3, avoid touching the other players, otherwise the game is over.

For more fun, the game works with the Space Bike. This is an exercise bike that works with an electronic Makey Makey cardboard. The game will be playable for the general public from 14 to 28 October 2017 at the Françoise Sagan library in Paris.

Bonjour,

Je suis un développeur français qui découvre depuis peu PICO-8.
Pour fêter les 20 ans de la sortie du livre Harry Potter, J'ai conçu un petit jeu appelé HARRY POTTER QUIDDITCH.

Le jeu est assez simple. Vous devez déplacer Harry Potter avec les les touches du clavier Gauche, Droite et Haut, Il faut attraper le vif d'or en moins de 30 secondes. Il y a en tout 7 levels. Attention, à partir du level , il faut éviter de toucher les autres joueurs, sinon la partie est game over.

Pour plus de fun, Le jeu fonctionne avec le Space Bike. Il s'agit d'un vélo d’appartement qui fonctionne avec une carte électronique Makey Makey. Le jeu sera jouable pour le grand public du 14 au 28 octobre 2017 à la médiathèque Françoise Sagan à Paris.

P#43984 2017-09-07 13:45 ( Edited 2017-09-07 18:29)

Pardonnez mois pour ma Français mauvais. J'aime beaucoup votre jeu, c'est tres mignon. ❤️

I hope I'm saying your game is very cute! I'm afraid my French is not well practiced. I tried, but I don't think I managed to read a whole chapter of Harry Potter in French. L'épopée de Monsieur Dursley. 😂

The game must be pretty funny to play with the space bike!

P#43989 2017-09-07 14:11 ( Edited 2017-09-07 18:11)

[Please log in to post a comment]

Follow Lexaloffle:          
Generated 2024-04-16 13:37:45 | 0.012s | Q:21