(Deleted previous thread b/c it didn't contain the cartridge. ¯_(ツ)_/¯)

Hey Everybody, just thought I'd share with all of you my first real project in awhile.

Currently, it's just a prototype, but I plan on improving graphics (right now, blocks), sound (non-existent), and gameplay (basic). The game will be set aboard a spaceship, where you will have to fend off a legion of monsters/aliens/demons (no decision yet :/) with only your bare fists and some sort of gun.

As you can tell, I have yet to plan most of the game out, but hey, what do you expect from a prototype?

Anywho, let's discuss mechanics. The machine (Gray block with "M" on it) must be fully functional in order for you (the green block) to attack enemies (the red blocks). Problem is, the machine has a tendency to break down. A lot. So, when it does break down, you will need 5 parts in order to repair it. How do you obtain these parts you may ask? Well, I'm so glad I asked. Remember the monsters/aliens/demons I mentioned earlier? They have parts. And, since they're not giving any away, you have to take the parts. Right from their cold, dead hands. That's right. Kill the monsters, get more parts, repair the machine. Repeat until dead/bored/eatenbyagrue.

That's about it. Enjoy!

Controls

Up Arrow - Jump
Side Arrows - Move Left/Right
Z Key - Repair the machine
X Key - Attack enemies (currently melee only, srry :(( )

Cart #23329 | 2016-06-20 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

[/#23329#]

P#23328 2016-06-20 19:36 ( Edited 2016-06-20 23:40)

[Please log in to post a comment]

Follow Lexaloffle:          
Generated 2024-04-20 02:53:49 | 0.010s | Q:17