Hey, I tried to add my YouTube channel in my user settings on this website, but each time I click on a field I get an error:

Error // Bad Data Format: <!DOCTYPE html>

then the field is replaced with [error]

The same occurs when checking Cart Listings: Make Favourites Public / Make Likes Public

P#141156 2024-02-05 18:00

what value are you putting into the form?

I think it has to be a channel ID, not a complete URL

P#141164 2024-02-05 18:44

I can confirm this is a problem. When clicking on any entry box (Facebook, YouTube whatever) you don't get chance to type anything, it just throws up an error box.

P#141166 2024-02-05 19:14

What's coming back when you click any of those fields is a full HTML page from Cloudflare saying that a site security mechanism has been tripped. So it seems like their might be some Cloudflare config issue going on.

Full text of returned webpage:

You are unable to access lexaloffle.com

Why have I been blocked?

This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data.

What can I do to resolve this?

You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page.

Cloudflare Ray ID: 850e2cc19bd6236b

P#141174 2024-02-05 20:57 ( Edited 2024-02-05 21:01)

[Please log in to post a comment]