A demake of the classic minesweeper.
The game cartridge is just 1024 bytes -- see https://gist.github.com/pancelor/a3aadc5e8cdf809cf0a4972ac9598433 for some lightly commented source code
RULES / CONTROLS:
- left click to reveal a tile
- if you hit a mine, you lose
- revealed tiles will show a number, telling how many of their 8 neighbors are mines
- right click to flag a tile
- reveal all non-mine tiles to win!
- click the smiley face to restart
- left click + right click (simultaneous) to auto-reveal neighbors, if the number of nearby flags matches the number on the tile you clicked
- mines left and a timer are displayed in the top corners
P#118854 2022-10-09 21:57
[Please log in to post a comment]