Hey guys.

Yeah, I'm actually back again after 2 years or less...and I've been busy. Like super busy. I've had several projects, most of which aren't even related to Pico-8, but nevertheless hard work. Also, IRL has been a rollercoaster too, but I have little time to explain everything.

Anyway, I do have a Pico-8 shmup game in the work. I can't really post it here yet until I'm actually satisfied with it. I can give one thing though: I think I finally got the problem-solving part of programming down somewhat.

In case if you haven't noticed by the change of profile settings, I have an itch.io account now. It's cheez26. Check it out sometime. I even released a non-Pico8 project on there. Also, I've pretty much abandoned Twitter at this point, so don't bother with that tbh.

To put it simply, keep an eye out for a new Pico-8 game on here and maybe itch.io.
If you've been following me here, good job. You're more patient than me. Thanks for that.

Anyway, see y'all later.

Sincerely,
Cheez26
a.k.a. ScorchWare

P.S.: Someday, I'll have to change my profile name on here too. I'm definitely changing my pic later though. ;)

P#117604 2022-09-18 06:58

[Please log in to post a comment]

Follow Lexaloffle:          
Generated 2024-04-19 17:14:53 | 0.005s | Q:11