hi! I figure I should put my tweetcarts here to make them easier to find, so I'm making a thread of them. I'll update it anytime I make a new one so people don't have to sort through the junk on my twitter account to see them. Enjoy! all code in <280 chars to fit in a single tweet!

Fireworks 9/8/2022

Cart #mosewabifi-0 | 2022-09-09 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

[original tweet]
this one was a lot of fun! original sketch was around 700 characters and although I had to cut down on a lot of functionality, I'm really happy with how this came out and making compromises and finding tiny one character differences in ways to write code was a lot of fun. I learned a lot from this one!

Wave 9/1/2022

peep the horror

Cart #nuriziwanu-0 | 2022-09-09 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

[original tweet]
to be honest, this one wasn't very difficult and I didn't really have to even cut down on the code for it. still a lot of fun to mess around with though, and I highly recommend fiddling with any one number or adding operations to variables here and there to see what happens!

Confetti 7/6/2022

Cart #mosewabifi-1 | 2022-09-09 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

[original tweet]
this one actually kind of has an interesting story! I was working at a robotics summer camp for middle schoolers, and in my station one of the things the kids could do was play soccer using the robots. the counselors or the kids themselves would have a hard time keeping track of score and timing it, so I made a scoreboard using pico-8! and because my biggest weakness is feature creep, I decided I wanted to make the screen rain with confetti whenever one of the teams won, and then because I was bored I turned it into a tweetcart lol. anyway!

Cube 11/24/2021

by Cyner
Cart #wohdahade-0 | 2022-09-09 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

[original tweet]
my first tweetcart! I remember struggling so hard to get the code under the 280 character limit initially, but as time went on even after I uploaded it I kept making it smaller and smaller lol. I'm sure there's even more room for improvement that would be easy to add with my current knowledge, but I don't care too much. it's better as a reminder of how far I've come.

thanks for reading and checking these out!

P#117116 2022-09-09 15:41 ( Edited 2024-03-27 20:37)

[Please log in to post a comment]

Follow Lexaloffle:          
Generated 2024-03-28 15:05:06 | 0.011s | Q:20