My entry for this years GMTK game jam, The theme was "Out of Control"
In Snaaake, i tried to keep the scope narrow since i'm prone to feature creep so i decided to put a spin on an established theme. In Snaaake each pill (apple) you collect has a chance to mutate the game state, which can eventually lead to you losing control.
I would have added music but i'm not very music-savvy, enjoy!
- Time warp: The speed of the game can get faster or slower.
- Double time: Every time you collect a pill, 2 more spawn.
- Break walls: Random sections of the map will break, allowing you to wrap around.
- Glitch: The screen becomes fuzzy and difficult to see
- Change places!: Swaps a single axis of controls, Left becomes Right and Right becomes Left! This is hard to balance and you very much lost control instantly, a bit unfair! Good luck!
Z: Start / Begin game
Arrow keys: Move
This is my entry for the GMYK game jam, The theme for GMTK Game Jam 2019 is "only one".
In Bong, there is only 1 ball, and 1 paddle. See how far you can get!
I'd like to have got some audio, or background music in for the competition but i ran out of time. The whole thing took about 7-8 hours start to finish, i spent a lot of time messing about with circle drawing algorithms... ugh, math.
Z key - Start / Begin game.
Arrow keys - Move your paddle