Follow
catholic
[ :: Read More :: ]

Btw I read through https://www.lexaloffle.com/bbs/?tid=32130 and it didn't solve my issue.

I have two Logitech F310 controllers and two wireless ones.

Unplugging all of them, and plugging in any of them individually, works just fine. So each controller works.

But plugging in more than 1, will often disconnect one of the previously working ones from PICO-8's logic (while still physically plugged in). I can only get 2 working at a time, sometimes plugging in a third will make it so only 1 of the 3 is working.

I've logged the log.txt file's changes live to see what SDL2 mapping string PICO8 creates for each controller after plugging them in one at a time while PICO-8 is running, copied those strings into pico8's SDL-controllers file, quit PICO8, saved the file (just in case PICO8 overwrites it while quitting, which I highly doubt), and restarted pico-8. No success with this method at all. It seemingly does absolutely nothing.

I'd really like to have my kids be able to play 4 player games with these. Anyone know what could be the issue, or know of some thread about this issue that my googling couldn't find? I'd really appreciate any help. Thanks.

P#99188 2021-10-26 20:51

Follow Lexaloffle:          
Generated 2024-04-19 22:41:26 | 0.065s | Q:6