Follow
PineberryFox
[ :: Read More :: ]

This was my submission to Mini Jam 150, made in a weekend then augmented with some slight additions based on community feedback. A strategy game, combining chesslike action with roguelite progression, it features

• A complete achievement system
  • Unlockable items tied to achievements
  • Several battles of varying difficulty
  • Six unit types
  • Multiple save files

Cart #bubibajori-0 | 2024-01-25 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

P#140585 2024-01-25 02:13

Cart #somniorum-0 | 2022-05-03 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

Made for Mini Jam 105, I come with a new platformer! Hop through a series of single-screen challenges, where every time you enter a level there's different physics! Is it absurd? Absolutely, but it's fun, and sometimes you're a bird <3

P#111223 2022-05-03 00:52

Cart #afterlife_animate-0 | 2021-06-21 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

Overview

Roll around and grab keys to escape the kaiju-infested dungeon, but watch out! One hit and you're dead. If you do meet an untimely demise, you'll take control of The Resurrectionist, and you'll need to drag the body back to an active resurrecting seal.

Background

L3mmy and I made a "Monkey Ball"-inspired game for Mini Jam 81. The limitation for that jam was "death isn't the end". This got me thinking: in all these games where the player respawns, someone or something must be in charge of that process, so let's make that explicit! This gave rise to the two-character approach used here, with their vastly different styles of movement.

This was a fun collab, and I hope those who play it have just as much fun :3

P#93810 2021-06-21 06:54

Cart #lonelyswamp-1 | 2021-05-03 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

Over the weekend, I participated in my first game jam! Mini Jam #79 had a "Frogs" theme, and a required limitation of "Only One Level". I had already decided that this game would avoid the colour green, so "frog" was going to be a challenge! After settling on a poison dart frog, I had my core game mechanic: you get to turn into a dart to dash around.

We had 72 hours to complete our games, and I'm very satisfied with how mine turned out! Give it a go, and experience one of three endings depending on how you play!

Update: after some feedback from the jam, I've updated the camera system, it should be a bit less jerky now :3

P#91412 2021-05-03 09:27 ( Edited 2021-05-03 16:03)

Cart #seedhunt-0 | 2021-04-26 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

You play as Omera, the boomerang-wielding hamster! Jump with (X), throw with (Z), and make your way to the teleporting hamster wheel at the end of each level. Don't forget to stock up on sunflower seeds! There's five in each level, can you collect them all?

P#91142 2021-04-26 20:06