An updated version of my previous level. I tweeked a large percentage of the background, added in roads and a pathway, completely changed the enemy layout, added a second level that explains the story (kind of).
Pretty much a completely different level now, this is more in line with what I wanted to do, but I added a few more goofy elements (like the snowman/goatman). Still, this stage has been an interesting learning experience for me, I'm really feeling like I've got the engine down a lot better. I would really appreciate any comments/suggestions, and am not at all adverse to constructive criticism.
I may make another version of this stage in the future, but right now I want to turn my attention on to a new stage so I can try to create some different themes and props.
I created this level so that I could start a baseset of props up that I could use for a later project, my intention was to try and create a horror themed stage. Eventually I would like to create a whole campaign based on the idea, right now I'm fiddling around to try convey a story, which you can kind of see here with the inclusion of the bloodtrail.
This is the first stage I've created with these tools, and so far I have to say I'm liking them a whole lot. Sorry if it's a bit laggy!