This is my entry for the Tiny-TV Jam. Like title said, it's a tiny Guitar Hero, playable with 3 keys (left, bottom and right arrows).
It's not really finished but it's too late. I didn't had the time to add a real song, it's just random numbers for now… But I think it's pretty fun anyway :) I had a great time creating this little thing, thank you trasevol_dog and congrats to all of the participants!
How to play:
- Press "X" to start a new game
- Use Left, Bottom, and Right arrow keys of your keyboard to "play" a note
Hi, here is a simple two player game I made yesterday.
You have to be the first one to cross the finish line.
Player 1: Press "►" (right arrow) repetitively to run
Player 2: Press "X" repetitively to run
Enjoy the game, and please don't hurt your fingers too much :)
This is my first attempt on creating a game using PICO-8 within 24h.
The goal is simple: your character need to eat the good pills, knowing that the pill should be of the same color as the character.
- Use Left and Right arrow keys to move the character, and Down arrow to Speed up the Pill
- Use X and Z keys to change the character's color
- Put you under a pill to eat it