Cart #grooveandgoods-0 | 2023-05-02 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

Itch.io GitHub

Game created for Ludum Dare 53 with the theme "delivery".
Enjoy!

CONTROLS:

Movement: Arrow keys

Buying and selling: Cursor, drag and drop from the inventory

Restart cartridge: CTRL + R

Note: Click on the panda to buy stuff!

ABOUT:

You are the dealer at the club and your goal is to make as much money as you can before 6:00 AM; when the party ends. Buy some stuff from Bamboo Bandit, the big panda in the VIP section of the club. Click on him, choose what substance you want to buy.

After the purchase, deliver these to the people, they will let you know what they want!

If your ENERGY level reaches 0, its GAME OVER.

If your ANXIETY level reaches 100, its GAME OVER.

But fear not, consume whatever you want from your inventory and keep going. Just don't overdose!

How much money can you get?

BEHIND THE SCENES

The game was created as a submission for Ludum Dare 52 in the jam category. This was our thirdtime with a game jam together, and the second time on Ludum Dare.

This time we had a bit of a problem thanks to the 3 AM start time in CEST, so we started later, but in the end we had lot of fun again, and this time the work process was much smoother. We are more familiar with PICO, and we have a lot of code to steal from our previous games. The new thing for me was the use of the mouse cursor, and I think it turned out well.

We had a great time creating the game, and we hope you'll enjoy it. Thanks for playing!

MADE BY:

ekaktusz - Programming

Zahkros - Design, Art, Music

bartalomew - Design, Art

Mate Hirsch - Design

Music inspired by Jori Kemppi

P#129305 2023-05-02 11:40

GG my maaan!

P#129307 2023-05-02 11:52

Fun game! Great art and amazing job on the music.

P#129457 2023-05-07 01:35

[Please log in to post a comment]

Follow Lexaloffle:          
Generated 2024-03-29 01:38:45 | 0.013s | Q:16