Log In  

I was working on an earlier version of this tweetcart when I noticed a problem with ord used to poke in a single call (i.e. the three-parameter version).

The relevant portion:

s="ンH!\0イTvzw」😐゛\"%l_b<く゛■}ト0aOヤE⁘~わ、そ」う1U゛^Wヌ}ろ014ャ   ⁸+Zc=:•ᶠ⬅️~ふO7dウ   ➡️  イ⁙★wき&□0◜▶せ~p⁵\n:リ hU>ᶠみ○dI、U)7&⁸とv3r³\"ふ\"∧a]Z。F🐱■゛tᶜv¥⁷C],□y゜ウ+ふ$し+m&WIニ~_¥ホrへWW|Y7}Cd゛}ᵇ‖■へM_Eスvイ36ᵇめ-モeそ◀ラ    ▥9gKE4ヒ(=ᶠ"
poke(17152,ord(s,1,#s))
--rest of the cart

On my Mac, at least, I got:

pico8(36303,0x10ab435c0) malloc: Incorrect checksum for freed object 0x7fca4d589600: probably modified after being freed.
Corrupt value: 0x3deadbeef
pico8(36303,0x10ab435c0) malloc: *** set a breakpoint in malloc_error_break to debug

I was able to reproduce it without such a strange byte-string too, and I can almost imagine what the offending code is doing.

P#98260 2021-10-17 05:46 ( Edited 2021-10-18 20:52)

:: GPI

oh, on windows it even funnier... it runs fist, but than crash randomly at any other point, for example when you try to switch to the editor with esc.

P#98778 2021-10-17 07:27

[Please log in to post a comment]

Follow Lexaloffle:        
Generated 2022-01-20 20:15:09 | 0.009s | Q:9