This is a work-in-progress prototype for the battle system of a larger RPG project of mine.
Gamepad, keyboard, and mouse are all supported.
- d-pad / arrows / mouse: move selection
- a / z / left-click: confirm selection
- b / x / right-click: cancel, hold piece
Attack: Place pieces to form lines, which will harm foes when formed. If it overlaps with existing tiles, they will be removed and your party will be hurt. (Certain foes have more specific requirements for taking damage.)
Skills: Do something that benefits you in a way other than damage output.
- Pet: Depends on Ryvi's presence. Restores 50% HP to both parties. Costs 5 energy, out of 10.
- Roar: Attack, but do not erase or take damage from existing tiles. Costs 12 energy, out of 36.
Items: Not implemented yet. (For now, it just says you don't have any.)
- recognize battle completion
- party members who are Done shouldn't get turns
- show health and energy as text?
- maybe some animation/tweening stuff?
- maybe only the person initiating an attack should be hurt by erased tiles? don't know
[Please log in to post a comment]