Cart #porras_mdfish_01-0 | 2020-12-29 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

I made this game for my nephews since I couldn't visit these holidays and play with them. It's work in progress and there are some things I want to polish (the most important is that, while it's supposed to start easy and become harder, difficulty grows too fast; level 8 is already quite challenging for kids, and 10 is, I think, impossible :D), but they're already enjoying it since christmas day. The texts are in Spanish but the game is simple enough. You have to get fish with your net, bring it to your helper who has a bucket that can hold up to 3 fish. Then you have to bring your helper to one of the water sections to "rescue" the fish. You need to rescue at least 5 fish in a minute to advance to the next level.

The platforming code is based on the advanced micro platformer starter kit by @matthughson (https://www.lexaloffle.com/bbs/?pid=37158&tid=28793). It is my first game (pico8 or at all), so any feedback is welcome!

P#85881 2020-12-29 14:59 ( Edited 2020-12-29 15:02)

[Please log in to post a comment]