- X to switch heroes.
- Bump enemies to hit them.
- Stand on 2 colored squares to create a new button from the remaining square.
- Stand on a green or blue button to give your other hero an ability:
- Shoot (green) kills enemies at range.
- Jump (blue) lets you walk through walls and into enemies (to kill them).
- You gain health when an enemy steps on a red button.
- You gain gold when an enemy steps on an orange button.
New in this version (thanks @Vanessa!):
- Better communication about the fact that there's a way to win.
- Fixed a crash that happens when you win.
- Updated abilities
- More animations
- Clearer instructions
- Graphics tweaks
- Move/attack animations
- Graphics updates
- Music and sound!
- Updated dash ability
- Difficulty updates
- New graphics
- Some abilities
Hey, did you realize I can never lose if I put 2-3 laser buttons in a corner? I can then use one character to shoot all incoming enemies, like so:
Also, the game will eventually break as more and more enemies spawn:
(btw fantastic game, sorry for breaking it <3)
Good catch @Vanessa! I fixed the crash that happens when there are too many enemies.
There's actually a reason not to hang out in a corner like that, but your comment made me realize that the game didn't really communicate that at all. I (hopefully) made that a bit more clear in the latest update. Thanks for playing!
So I finally won the game and this happened:
(Spoilers I guess)
I don't know if that was intended, but after standing on both exits, I still have normal control over both characters. About a second after I step on the second exit, both counters start in/decreasing. (floor decreases by ~200/s, gold increases by a few thousands/s) The dark grey numbers shown when pressing z don't change (they are 387/1, whatever that means)
Afterwards I tried dying, just to see what would happen and the game crashed again:
Idk if I would have died right there (my last move was with the off-screen character)
Sorry for breaking your game again D:
Whoops, thought I'd already fixed that. Should be better now, thanks for all your help! And congrats on being the first to win 🎉
If you're curious about the dark numbers, they're the turn count and the rate at which enemies are spawning (1 every x turns). Just details to help me with balancing stuff, I'll remove them eventually.
[Please log in to post a comment]