If you use the +/- keys to navigate through SFX positions, and then Cmd+C (Mac) to copy, it actually copies the SFX that was last selected by mouse (rather than the currently selected SFX).
- Make two different SFX patterns in 00 and 01.
- Select SFX 00 with the mouse.
- Hit '+' key to select SFX 01.
- Press Cmd+C.
- Select SFX 02 (using mouse or keys, doesn't matter).
- Press Cmd+V.
- Note that the SFX pasted will be 00, not 01.
I've only tested this on Mac but I guess it's likely the same on Windows (with Ctrl+C).
[Please log in to post a comment]