I really adore the code tabs in 1.1.11!

My biggest project limiter in Pico8 has generally not been token limit, but how much code I can have in the editor before I start getting really lost (plus I have polish ADD- I can't scroll past old code without wanting to clean it more!)

I also feel much more free to copy in polished systems from other projects, like a really detailed / powerful / optimized Vector2 set I was working on, or a clean animation system that lets me really shrink the size of player code.

However, I've found the ctrl+tab hotkey to cycle through code tabs inefficient with my workflow (fingers on homerow, I use my pinkey for both the ctrl and tab key; and also you can only cycle forward)

Would it be possible to get an additional hotkey for CTRL+ALT+LEFT/RIGHT (or, if that's implausible, something like CTRL+[ and CTRL+] ) to cycle through code tabs? It's a minor polish thing, and I'd add it myself if there were custom in editor hotkeys, but it would be super helpful.

Also, I would love the ability to re-order code tabs with a drag-and-drop (or hotkey or button or something). I do a lot of CTRL+A > CTRL+X > CTRL+V to move my code around and keep it organized.

Love the new features, loyal supporter, keep up the great work!

P#45806 2017-11-02 10:42 ( Edited 2017-11-02 14:42)

[Please log in to post a comment]