Cart #1863 | 2011-11-01 | Embed ▽ | No License

Cart #1768 | 2011-11-01 | Embed ▽ | No License

Welcome to the Wind Quest! Version 1.1!

Story:

Since the old times, your kingdom has been devastated by the wind, hurricanes, and all kind of natural air-related disasters. As you're the next heir in the kingdom, your father asked you to get the legendary "Wind Crystal" to calm and control those lands...

People have been talking about a a mysterious crystal that was seen in a huge fortress with monsters, so with that as your only clue, you arrive at a nearby forest feeling that you're not alone anymore.

Notes from the author:

v1.1 Changelog:
-New room in progress: Prologue (Not enabled yet).
-New room: Added a Cementery before the castle-dungeon.
-New room: New Lava Platformer-based dungeon
-Increased difficulty on some places.
-Fixed a few bugs with the last room.

v1.0 info:
This is a level inspired by the Zelda Franchise, its a overworld-dungeon-boss style of map, It was released on Halloween 2011 so It may be a little basic for now, I plan to update it later with more rooms, story and challenges. Please enjoy it for now :)!

Oh also, feel free to visit my homepage at www.nezumidev.com, I'm a Web Developer, but you can find some random stories in my blog along with some nice Web tips :)

Have fun with it!
Elratauru.

P#1867 2011-11-01 04:10 ( Edited 2011-11-02 07:01)

Fun level set. One issue with the lava room - the floor is so low that lava bubbles up THROUGH the floor. Maybe that's on purpose, but it's totally random so it's kind of unfair. I'd suggest changing it.

P#2243 2011-11-02 01:29 ( Edited 2011-11-02 05:29)

Yeah, I know about it, I'm taking my time to fix all the bugs I can find and create some more custom objects for those levels for v1.2

The lava part is one of the most difficult of all the levels in this set, but considering that its before the "final boss" I dont think that's bad at all.

The map in total is about 5 minutes long, I'm still trying to add one more map (the problem is that the map should be the first map...but we cant designate the start map as of right now.)

P#2252 2011-11-02 03:01 ( Edited 2011-11-02 07:01)

[Please log in to post a comment]