Cart #memory_2bc-0 | 2020-09-26 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

I was working on a grid layout sector map for another project, but all I could think of was how the grid reminded me of the classic matching game Memory (or Concentration in some locales). So to get that out of my system so I could move on with my space game, I stopped and made a quick & dirty version of Memory.

Use the arrow keys to navigate the grid, X to flip a tile, Z to toggle show/hide the time clock (useful if you want to see how close you are to a personal best). When you match two tiles, they'll stay flipped. When you match all 16, the game is over! Try to see how fast you can match all 16 tiles. My personal best is 30 seconds, but I'm sure it can be done faster. I blame my arthritis for my performance :).

Unless there's a game breaking bug, I probably won't bother updating this. Like I said, this was mostly to get the thought of this game out of my head so I could keep making the game I'm actually trying to make! This was a fun diversion for a few hours though, and even though some of the sprites are hot garbage, I'm pretty fond of some of them (the snake, one-eyed demon head, and spider crab).

P#82286 2020-09-26 03:28

[Please log in to post a comment]

Follow Lexaloffle:        
Generated 2021-01-20 10:00 | 0.017s | 4194k | Q:29