This is a Game of Life implemented by Pico-8.
- Press X to change a cell to live or dead
- Press C to start evoluation.
The evlove follows four rules listed below:
- Any live cell with fewer than two live neighbours dies, as if by underpopulation.
- Any live cell with two or three live neighbours lives on to the next generation.
- Any live cell with more than three live neighbours dies, as if by overpopulation.
- Any dead cell with exactly three live neighbours becomes a live cell, as if by reproduction.
Some specific pattern will cause something interesting.For example:
This pattern will keep moving and can always keep the original form.
You can see more detils for game of life in LifeWiki
Let's give it a try.
If you are interested about the game or "cellular automaton", you can see my another project cellular automaton
Thanks for your attention!
[Please log in to post a comment]