The sword is a little buggy. You can launch a second sword attack before the first swing finishes. It looks glitchy, but it does actually work. You can basically swing the sword in two opposite directions at the same time. It's not EXACTLY like swinging in opposite directions, but it still allows to do things that shouldn't be possible.

To reproduce:

1. Bind '1' to shoot bottom left
  2. Bind '3' to shoot bottom right
  3. Press '1' and '3' in rapid succession.

A fix should be simple. Disallow initiating a second swing before the first one finishes.

P#4573 2011-11-17 19:49 ( Edited 2011-11-21 16:38)

Another bug - you can hit the ground with sword
It's almost as if sword swings inherited momentum from player character. You can damage the ground you are standing on. This can allow a player to grind (literally) down in places where space is limited. For example grind down a pillar in the middle of lava. (I performed a quick test and no other weapon seems to inherit vertical momentum, which makes me think this is a bug)

To reproduce:

Jump, and swing the sword as you are about to hit the ground. Make sure to do so on higher ground, so you can actually see the places the sword hit the ground.

P#4707 2011-11-20 14:45 ( Edited 2011-11-20 19:45)

Yet another quirk:

When you are under the effect of Sword of Fortune, you get a temporary 3x score multiplier, and semi-permanent ability to use the sword.

When you are hit, you don't take damage but lose the sword instead. However, your score multiplied is lowered to 2, so you still gain a lot of extra score. Taking subsequent damage doesn't lower the multiplier to 1. I assume it goes away with time.

My point being... shouldn't the multiplier go away completely when you are hit ?

P#4738 2011-11-21 11:38 ( Edited 2011-11-21 16:38)

[Please log in to post a comment]

Follow Lexaloffle:          
Generated 2024-03-28 09:52:36 | 0.005s | Q:12