I've kinds thought about this, but there aren't any true rules established, but instead just common sense.
I feel that should probably change.
So, I've got a short list of rules that I'd like you guys to read.
- No derogatory terms/imagery (racist terms, KKK stuff, et cetera).
- Cursing is allowed, but only in moderation. (Don't go on a raging session, folks.)
- No Spamming, trolling or excessive caps. (Trolling on the lines of asking questions like "Does a penguin fart?")
- Respect your fellow members and moderation team (whenever that happens).
- Post things in the correct category. By that, I mean:
Discussion is for general chatting, discoveries, and questions.
Editor is for the Editor, and the Editor only.
WIP holds incomplete carts and what-not.
Cartridges are where cartridges in a complete/presentable form are shown.
Collaboration holds topics for community/team projects.
Support is for problems with the PICO-8 Editor/Player itself.
[Please log in to post a comment]