Cart #12580 | 2015-08-11 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

8/11/2015 - first "level" created. Buying and something resembling a puzzle added. still no death :P
7/22/2015 - better enemy movement, beginnings of the shop
7/22/2015 - total re-write @_@
7/6/2015 - hud, area titles, updated ladders
6/30/2015 - enemies
6/29/2015 - ladder code added
6/25/2015 - added basic sound effects - still working on ladder code

very nice artwork!

Thanks! i'm hoping to have gameplay that lives up to the art :D

You should speed up the scrolling. I know it's a stylistic choice, but the slowness of it is kinda annoying.

yeah, it's pretty glacial right now - and an easy fix to speed it up too

Dude! What potential. If you're looking for someone to make your music or sfx, feel free to reach out to me. Either way though, best of luck with this!

Wow, this is amazing!! :D

Looking great! I'm looking forward to more.

Some of the screen boundaries need tightening up in the current version (7/22?). I was able to walk into the title screen and fall off the map. :) (Right up right and then through the right edge via the tunnel.)

Very nice, just glitched out off rooms. What's with the room where the skeleton is sitting there?

If you stand under a 1-block-high ceiling and hold jump, it sounds like a steam locomotive.

found a bug in the 3rd screen, (going 1 sceen right then 1 up) and then falling off the plaform back to the 2nd screen seems to scroll loop up and down

Not related to the game, but if I buy voxatron, do I receive the full version of Pico-8?

so good!

@puchodr yes, you do! :)

Make it so only Z key jumps and up is left for ladders and doors. Would make controls better.

Awesome ! Give us more !

[Please log in to post a comment]