Web
Analytics

Cart [#49609#] | Copy | Code | 2018-02-24 | Link

This is something I spent the past 30~ mins on for a little bit of fun, I hope I can get some constructive feedback and maybe see how you guys would change it!

(Note, Press Z to open the letter)

P#49610 2018-02-24 16:59 ( Edited 2018-03-10 10:59)

::

Cute, but don't put blue lettering (or green) on a red background, or vice-versa. It clashes and bothers the eye. You generally want a neighbor on the color wheel, or the same color with different saturation. In this case, black/gray/white or pink or purple might work. Orange would work too, but orange carries connotations that don't fit with "I love you". :)

P#49621 2018-02-24 20:12 ( Edited 2018-02-24 20:15)

embermoon said:

:: Cute

This is quite creative and a nice attempt. I liked the concept but can you add content on the letter? Instead of instructing about how to open the letter, write something on the letter like " Press Z to know my feelings about you ".
And Felice is right about color combination. Add an eye soothing color which will be pleasing to the eye.

need assignment help

It makes me laugh that a spammer went to the length of actually talking about the subject and actually addressing my comment in their post to try to lend it credibility so people would click on their link.

Sorry, but I'm still marking you as a spammer. :)

What's at your links, anyway? I know you'll be back with another new account and see this. Is it malware? Do you use some browser exploit or just social engineering to get someone to install leyloggers? You seem awfully intent on getting people to click what are basically just dumb "do my homework for me" spam links. It doesn't seem commercially practical to me to hand-craft forum posts to get people to sub to your homework service. Feels like there's a more significant motive behind it.

I wonder... are you targeting certain developer communities to try to get access to computers that might, in turn have access to large corporate networks (e.g. MS, Google, Apple) over VPN? Hmm...

I wonder if this would merit suggesting to @zep that he hand over your connection logs to the authorities to see if there's something more sinister afoot than just spamming homework cheats for money.

P#50139 2018-03-09 10:30 ( Edited 2018-03-09 10:40)

Orange carries good connotations!

It means..."Orange you glad to hear from me?"

Expanding on this could be interesting... since keyboard input is now a thing, why not let the user type a message in? Or support a pretty font or stamps or something.

P#50172 2018-03-09 21:36

@enargy

I recall that chazmullr posted a newer version after this. Probably should put your good suggestions there:

https://www.lexaloffle.com/bbs/?tid=30827

:)

P#50185 2018-03-10 10:59

user:
password:

New User | Account Help
:: New User
X
About | Contact | Updates | Terms of Use
Follow Lexaloffle:        
Generated 2018-06-20 22:54 | 0.245s | 1572k | Q:21