Coming soon! Standalone 60fps version:
- Split screen multiplayer
- Trackmania style hotseat multiplayer
- Track editor
- 60 fps
- Multiple cars to choose from with different feels and styles
- 4 speed classes
- Maybe a story mode, we'll see!
New in 1.5.0beta:
- 8 set looping tracks, 3 laps each
- Level editor (needs some more work)
Missing some stuff from the previous version that still needs to be fixed up:
- Narrowing tracks
- Time attack replays
Wipeout inspired racing game!
Z to ACCEL
X to BRAKE
UP to BOOST
LEFT and RIGHT to STEER
Q for MENU
- Reduced token usage
- Multiple difficulty levels (Easy, Medium, Hard (original difficulty))
- Somewhat easier AI, might actually be possible to beat them now
- Sharper turning circle
- Nerfed boosting a bit
- Boosted normal acceleration
- Reduced ship size slightly
- Warnings about upcoming turns and narrowing
- Performance improvements
Challenge your ghost or AI racers.
now with music + sound!
5 difficulty levels
in game menu
parallax scrolling foreground
Fixed by Enargy! Thanks! <3
Some dialog stuff and fixed a bunch of bugs, cabins now work and there are caves you can rest in.
How to survive your first day:
- When you wash up you're nearly dead, hungry, tired, and exhausted.
- Your health will drop if any statuses (hungry,tired,exhausted,cold) are in the red.
- Resting while your statuses are ok will restore health
- Quickly drink some water from your flask. (x -> items -> flask -> drink)
- Find some fruit/berries and pick them then eat them.
- Salvage wood from your boat, and chop down another tree and get the logs
- Build a shelter, eat, drink and rest, stay warm
- After this, focus on finding freshwater (it has white sparkles) so you can drink and fill your flask
- Then try and find some stone and build a cabin which will replenish your stamina fully
- Build bridges to new areas
- Day night cycle
- Temperature (it's colder at night and when it's raining, stay warm in your shelter/cottage)
- Simple menu system
- Procedurally generated world
- Bridge building
- Building wells that fill with water when it rains
- Plants grows overnight while you're resting
- In progress
- Farms and farming
- Fishing minigame
- Wild animals and fences to keep safe
- Disallow some stuff at night to incentivise you to work during the day
I suspect code size optimisation will be quite critical =\