Ah... it's beend a while since I've done one of those, it's getting really hard to find bugs on voxatron
(I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing)

the first bug as I already mentioned is the bullet holes of custom bullets, which, no matter what form or size they are, alway make
the same hole.

The second bug is that when a player is positioned from a specific room (using the property "from room") let's say, 5, the positioning work for that room but also for any other way the player enters, so that property doesn't work at all.

I also have a suggestion, I noticed that the room has different sizes but our field of view is always that same square of 128x128x48 could there be in a future update a possibility to change that view size or/and the form (like a smaller circle) I think this could be gratly explored.

P#8089 2013-12-23 05:10 ( Edited 2013-12-24 11:37)

For the second bug, it only applied to one room, more precisely the room you start the level in, so a good workaround would be to duplicate the starting room, and have the 2-way door back to that room go to it's duplicate instead, with just the different placement for the character when he came from "room #" The only drawback i can find is that if you are planning to edit the starting room, you are going to have to copy-paste the room again to the duplicate and rearrange the player spawn once more.

P#8090 2013-12-23 17:20 ( Edited 2013-12-23 22:21)

well not for me, the room were the bug ocurred was after the starting room and the hub, on a completely different area

edit: by the way, zep still haven't answered my question, is voxatrong going to be a game engine?

P#8091 2013-12-24 06:37 ( Edited 2013-12-24 12:21)

[Please log in to post a comment]