Cart #druid_dash-0 | 2023-06-27 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

This project is an entry for the MossyMonth 2023 creative jam, with theme: Forest!

Controls:

Story:

Luna was cursed by a cheecky witch to never be able to stop running in a straight line. Help her gather all the magical mushrooms for a ritual to clense the curse once and for all!

Gameplay:

Move in the four cardinal directins while choosing your path wisely. You can never change your path by yourself.

Each forest is it's own little puzzle, can you solve them all?

Export your moves at the end of each stage to the clipboard and share with your friends and us, how many moves did you take! It will copy to your clipboard for your Ctrl+V pleasures!

You can do the same at the very end of the game with all your moves!

Ko-fi articles:

I wrote devlogs about the development process of this game, you can read them over at my Ko-fi Page!

Article List link!

Support:

If you like my work you can purchase the standalone binaries for this game! If you would like to see more games, gamedev blogs, pixel- and voxel arts check out my Ko-fi page, where you can support me if you want!

Socials

Big thanks to Csöndi for supporting my work over at Ko-fi!

(Don't look at the code, I haven't refactored anything)

P#131398 2023-06-27 17:40

That's really good. I've got to admit some of the second half levels were too much for me and I just kinda randomly got through them, but I really enjoyed 12,14 and 15. 12 was particularly clever.

P#131413 2023-06-28 08:37

@Godmil I'm glad you are enjoying it! 12 was a concept I wanted to try out, would be interesting to know how you solved it! There are mays to do it!

P#131441 2023-06-28 20:15

[Please log in to post a comment]