Cart #bhgted-1 | 2022-02-06 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

A really simple puzzle game I made for my kids, they're both under 5 and are just getting into games so I decided to make a game starring their stuffed toys.

You play as a Green Teddy trying to find his pal the Red Teddy - navigate the house collecting candy, unlocking baby gates, and more!

The game really only had two design goals:

• Be playable by the least dextrous human beings I've ever met (there should be no need for any sort of timing or precision to play because they have neither!)

• Not allow for any unwinnable situations - all the puzzles can be solved either by thinking through or just trial and error as you work through it, but there's never any "mistakes".

From that perspective it was a huge success. My target audience loved the game and play it all the time.

For most people it's not really a "game", but if you have kids and want something super simple for them to have a try at then here you go :-)

P#106454 2022-02-06 20:15 ( Edited 2022-02-07 17:54)

Yep, it's for kids, @gazhole. Pretty simple puzzle. Good graphics and music. Gold star.

P#106474 2022-02-07 03:37

Great puzzle game. I think when player won a level, more inspiring special effects will be better.

P#106491 2022-02-07 12:26

[Please log in to post a comment]