Cart #potato_peel-0 | 2024-04-08 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

this game has a nice peel..

controls:

• Up and Down = move the knife/stick
  • hold c = move faster vertically

Lore:

After years of practice this now is the final exam, bob has to make it. After failing school, work and college, his only choice was clear. To eat potatoes, that would make him grow bigger and stronger, or so he thought. Life is hard, it was a constant pressure on him, he could not rest a minute. that's how busy he was, peeling potatoes. The problem was there, bob didn't have a proper peeler, or a knife. He had to use a stick (don't ask how its possible). The potatoes were weird as well, there were only huge ones. In fact, he was standing on the potatoes. But after years of training and hard work, it finally came to him. He knew the perfect job for him. So he applied for a job at peelstation, you know, the place where they make potato games. But here comes the twist. His parents were actually giraffes. But to him, it didn't matter, his goal is clear. He needs to get a 100% on this test, otherwise he isn't the potato master. Just imagine the consecutive, it would be eternal shame. This here is the moment, can YOU make it ?

have a nice time and comment your best score :)

P#146091 2024-04-08 17:47

Did not see the twist coming. Got a 95% :)

P#146108 2024-04-08 22:19

Nice, got a 91%

P#146131 2024-04-09 04:38

This is truly one of the best games ever to be made. It had a gripping and immersive story that made me feel like I was actually in the game and not just a player experiencing this astounding piece of art. The gameplay was made to be challenging, but doable in a way that would glue you to your screen for hours at a time and compelled you to come right back the next day to try again whenever you failed. The backgrounds and the entirety of the art was made to be fitting to the lore and worldbuilding and was simply a feast for the eyes. But the thing I like most about this game and what has compelled me to play again over and over every time I finished it, was the story. There couldn't be a more detailed and convincing story. I mean it has timeless elements such as a part that serves as a coming-of-age story to the character, a part which deals with the deeper meaning of what we choose to say and how we choose to act and even parts that deal with the abyss that is the human mind but also more modern topics such as the degradation of the environment for money and how social media can at the same time connect us but also pull us apart. And all of that told with a potato as a main character. To anyone who reads this I advise you whole-heartedly: Please play this game and don't worry about the seemingly boring first part (you just have to beat it to get to the main part of the game).

P#146185 2024-04-09 17:45

I truly thank you, for this feedback. im thinking of making a 2 part. should I make one?

P#146248 2024-04-10 06:43

High score shows last score and not high score

P#146311 2024-04-10 19:01

it does? I will fix it, thanks for telling

P#146340 2024-04-11 05:46

[Please log in to post a comment]