- View/download games you own from the "Games > My Games" menu with your BBS account.
- Post puzzles and get automatic thumbnails of them directly in the post.
- Search for puzzles like this. To play a puzzle, just copy the tiny text and paste it into the game from the garden/room editor.
- Blog! (If you really want to). See an example.
- Upload small files, preview posts, better formatting tags.
I've transferred existing account details over, but you'll need to reset your password.
You can log in via email from the Log In menu at the top right.
Hi Gray! Nice to see you back here.  Yep, iPhone Chocolate Castle's still on the cards, but I have phone ports coming out of my ears at the moment. I have plans to extend the web puzzle sharing side of things too, but more on that later (;
This BBS is extremely lacking when it comes to actual forum features. I can't even click on someone's profile and find all posts/replies from them. That's something that I really want to be able to do with your account, Zep, so I can see what you're saying on the forum.