Cart #donarumobraingames-0 | 2024-04-23 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

Welcome to Brain Games. A collection of puzzles and game to test our logic and puzzle-solving skills. Take your time and have fun in these 6 different games.

Jumps
Use peg solitaire rules to solve these puzzles. Use one chip to jump over another and remove the jumped chip from the board. The puzzles get more difficult as the levels get higher! Can you get the board down to one chip?

Dice
Can you get all the dice to the six face? These puzzles start out easy but increase in difficult as you level up. You'll need to use Rubik's Cube like logic to solve the more complex levels.

Math
Of course a straight-up math puzzle is included. Find the next number in the sequence. Some are easy some are more difficult. A calculator or a calculator like mind is recommended.

Lord
In this take on the classic Hammurabi (or Hamurabi) game, you'll take control of a land and it's people for a ten year reign if you can make it that long. Control who is fed and who starves! Can you make it out with your head intact?

Bulls
The classic logic game of Bulls & Cows. Try to guess a four-digit, non-repeating number using clues. A bull for correct numbers in the right position and a cow for correct numbers in the wrong position.

Lights
Another classic. Try to turn off all the lights. These puzzles get hard as the levels progress. Can you find the right patterns to win every time?

P#147167 2024-04-23 02:24

this is awesome. well done.

P#147203 2024-04-23 19:15

The puzzles are awesome, but the menu items rarely seem to work. I haven't been able to advance to the next puzzle or go back to the main menu at all, I have to reset the cart every time.

P#147224 2024-04-24 01:52

Is the issue with menu maybe confusion with the x (x) and z (o) keys/buttons? The menu is brought up with the Z key and the menu items are chosen with the Z key or O button as well. I generally set the X to everything else.

P#147228 2024-04-24 04:00

Yeah, that seems to be it. I assumed that since X was used to select in the games that it was also used to select in the menu.

P#147256 2024-04-24 14:13

[Please log in to post a comment]