Home > BBS > Voxatron > My adventure map (new version)
User Password :: Sign Up :: [?]
[Cancel]  

Thanks for joining the Lexaloffle BBS! Please choose a user name and password. Your user name can be anything you like (e.g. "catspaw"), and is seen by other members. To sign up to the BBS, you must first agree to the Terms of Use (click to read in a new window).

I agree to the Lexaloffle Terms of Use
User Name
Password
Confirm Password
Email

What animal does this resemble?
(Clue: Rhymes with hat)

g0dk1ller

My adventure map (new version)

My adventure map (new version)

Voxatron Level   #5324

P#5325 Posted at 2011-12-13 06:59

mathgrant

::

Forgive me if I'm just being bitter because I suck at video games which don't have Mario in them, but is it really necessary to put the med kits (or whatever Voxatron calls them) in room 3 on diamond-shaped pillars you can get stuck in the corner behind? It feels annoying.

Viewing the room in the editor, I don't think there's even a squid thing in that room, meaning unless another room has a different exit, then this map is unbeatable.

I might also be very cautious about using NOMON and TIME triggers in the same room, like in room 1; if you kill the initial wave of monsters too fast, then the second wave of monsters, which are on a NOMON trigger, will spawn first, and then the red fire-spitting monsters, which are on a TIME trigger, will spawn during that. Contrariwise, I find it much easier to deal with the red fire-spitters during the second wave, which invokes not clearing the first wave until the red monsters have spawned. It kinda feels like it goes against the standard definition of a "wave" when you can determine whether the red monsters or the minotaurs et al. spawn first. :)

P#5810 Posted at 2012-01-29 15:46

User: Password:
:: Not a Member? Sign Up Now!

Generated '14-07-30 02:56 / 0.002s / 786k     About :: Contact :: Terms of Use / Privacy

© Copyright 2003-2014 Lexaloffle Games LLP. All Rights Reserved All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

Join the Lexaloffle Newsletter:
Follow Lexaloffle:
More Indie Games:

Hosting by Liquidweb