Files

2022-05-0771ktschernotschump.p8Follow the arrows! Dodge the cats! Avoid the Sawtraps! This game is bloody - bloody diffcult!
2021-03-1559kcaveofthegoldenskulls.p8This is a turn based Tomb Raider Demake that is heavily inspired by Lara Croft GO . You enter a 7x7 isometric level, where you have to find all the treasures and solve climbing puzzles in the least amount of steps. But beware! The levels are filled with Tigers, Spiketraps and Crumbling Floors.
2021-03-1548kfingergunshootout.p8Grab a friend and wreck a Western Saloon in an epic fingergun duel of life and death! This is a small 24h side projects as a breather from my main project. Follow me on twitter (@AncientPixel_AP) to find out more Each player has six shots, each one fires a finger gun across the room. Flip and hide behind tables and dont care for breaking glass. This is serious! Oh you DO hide behind that table? Well let me flip it one more time to deny you your cover! You are out of shots? Well I can take the punch. Ouch, apparently I can not...
Follow Lexaloffle:          
Generated 2024-04-19 02:37:17 | 0.007s | Q:3