Follow
polymath
[ :: Read More :: ]

Cart #binman-0 | 2023-09-06 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

Another little game for the four-year-old, who is unaccountably into bin lorries. Seriously, once a relative came round with a present for him and they were all like, 'sorry, I wanted to get like a fire engine or something but they only had this dustbin lorry, I'm sorry, I'll take it back' and it was, reasonably enough I suppose, quite hard to explain to them that no, this is exactly what he wants, this is better than a fire engine.

Anyway.

Drive the bin lorry to the bins, get out (with O) and pick up the bin (with O), then walk it back to the truck, put it in the truck (with O), get back in the triuck (with O) and keep going. There are 30 bins, get them all emptied into the truck as fast as you can.

If you get too near a dog, it'll chase you and bite you and you'll lose a heart.

Some of the bins have powerups in. The rest just give you more time.

P#134000 2023-09-06 21:34 ( Edited 2023-09-06 21:37)

Another game for my four-year-old nephew. We played a game where he was a mole and I was a mountain and I had an avalanche that dropped some pillows on him and he had to get out from under them. That's not much of a computer game, but he likes a maze so here is a maze version.

Cart #avalanche-0 | 2023-08-13 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

The game will absolutely go on forever if you keep playing.

P#133020 2023-08-13 18:42

Cart #legally_distinct_emergency_dog-0 | 2023-01-08 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

I made a game for my four-year-old nephew. It's a two-player asymmetrical co-op game that is in no way related to any children's copaganda show you might have seen.

Then I got a little carried away and added a speedrunning mode, I can't explain why I did that.

P#123979 2023-01-08 22:35 ( Edited 2023-01-08 23:14)