Welcome to Pico City
Congratulations! The year is 2000, and you have just been elected as mayor of Pico City. Unfortunately, Pico City is currently just some empty land that someone decided to call a city, but with your help, it can become a thriving metropolis! You are tasked to:
- Build Residential, Commercial, and Industrial Zones for citizens to live and work.
- Connect these zones with roads and power them by windmills
- Make sure the city is free from crimes and fires by building police and fire departments.
If you can do that, Pico City will be successful!
- Fires should be less common and less dangerous
- Fires can no longer be put out with bulldozer
- Fires within range of fire station disappear immediately, leaving no chance to spread.
A Puzzle Game
You need to bring all of the turtles to their houses. Careful, though: you may only move a turtle once before it hides in its shell.
Use the left and right arrows to select a turtle, and press Z to select it. Press Z to de-select too.
Once a turtle is selected, press any direction to move the turtle.
Press X to restart the level.
NOTE: ALL LEVELS HAVE BEEN TESTED AND ARE POSSIBLE
Version 1.1 Update
Added a level and moves counter.
Lazarus the Lizard
A Simple RPG
(If you can even call it that)
The Rabbit King has invaded the land, threatening all the innocent turtles and dragons living there.
It's up to Lazarus, an ordinary lizard, to put an end to his tyrannical reign and save the region.
Arrows - Move Lazarus
Z - Fire Breath || Talk to NPCs when you are next to them