andrecastel
[ :: Read More :: ]

Cart #54081 | 2018-07-11 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

Controls:
Left and Right move to the sides
Up Jump and head
Z try hitting on your left side
X try hitting on your right side
The goal is simple, keep the ball in the air for as long as you can, lower hits give more points.

I wanted to post this game I've been working during some spare time before the world cup (2018) ends. It's not finished yet, but it's playable. It's inspired by a mini game part of Mega Drive's "California Games".

Things to add:
-Opening screen
-More movements
-Bird (check "California Games" to understand)
-More FX

Maybe:
-Balance ball
-Better graphics

P#54082 2018-07-11 12:00 ( Edited 2021-06-14 11:34)

[ :: Read More :: ]

Cart #lepicons_02-1 | 2021-06-22 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

Controls:
Arrows move the cursor (which automatically select the closest lepicon)
Z changes the action (bar on the bottom)
X applies the action to the selected lepicon

The game is very simple, take your Lepicons to the other portal using them as tools (the different actions on the bottom).

I've been working on this game for this month (during my free time) for my One Game a Month entry. I hope I can keep it up this year and it's my first project on PICO-8 (by which I'm falling in love).
I tried to make a game of how I remember the classic Lemmings to be like, I don't want to go check how the original game actually worked, I want to do it using only my sweet (and maybe distorted) memories as guides.

The game is close to be playable but not quite finished. There are some "tutorial" levels and 2 more complex (which are very simple to make) but they haven't been balanced yet.
If anyone has any idea on how to speed up the level generator process (it's taking around 4 seconds to load).
And if there is anyone interested on working on some music for the game just let me know (music isn't really my thing, but will give it a try)

P#36613 2017-01-24 18:05 ( Edited 2021-06-22 19:06)

Follow Lexaloffle:          
Generated 2024-03-28 08:40:43 | 0.074s | Q:12