[back to top]

[ :: Read More :: ]

I've noticed during the last few days when you click on a contributor's name and go to the Cartridges area that they're blank, as all that shows up on that screen is "About CC Licenses".

Is this happening to anyone else? I'm using Firefox and Windows 10.

P#47488 2017-12-17 19:07 ( Edited 2017-12-21 09:23)

[ :: Read More :: ]

Hi everyone! I'm mostly an old school gamer, which is why I'm glad I ran across the PICO-8 the other week and I've been having a bit of fun with it. A pretty cool concept that many people are pouring their hearts and souls into. Hopefully I can do the same eventually, but not being a tech person, I doubt I could do anything other than a demo (if I'm even that lucky!), much less an entire game. Yeah I know, there's tutorials and all, but those are too impossible to try to dive into with a rare illness that causes chronic fatigue when you're trying to concentrate and then you get interrupted by having to nap. Only two more surgeries to go before I'm normal again (whatever that means :P ), but I don't have the money for them right now, so we'll just have to see one day.

Anyway, here's some gaming stuff about myself:

Platforms/systems I own

Atari 7800 (with a few dozen 2600 carts)
Vectrex (hence my user name!)
Sega Genesis
Sega CD
Sega 32X
Some handhelds
Some PC games
Plug and play unit
*Chromebook (some stuff is exclusive to it but I mostly use it for internet gaming)

The family also has a Wii, Ipad Mini and a crappy Android device that I also game on but they're not mine.

And last but not least, some gaming stuff I've founded as well:

*Arcade preservation wiki: if anyone wants to preserve a great current arcade or one that came and died over 30 years ago that doesn't seem to have any kind of mention that you can find anywhere on the net, this is the place to do so!

*BOTSS (Bottom of the Screen Shooter) wiki--from any of the millions of Space Invader games/clones to the current bubble and other kind of shooters where you're at the bottom of the screen...well, that pretty much answers that.

*Vectrex wiki--wiki for the only vector graphic gaming system ever released.

*Vector gaming forums--this covers the above, arcade, web and home vector stuff (obviously), although you can talk about anything games-related old and current, along with off-topic stuff that doesn't have anything to do with gaming either.

Well, keep on having fun gaming, with no matter what platform it is!

P#23448 2016-06-22 16:35 ( Edited 2016-06-23 22:40)

Follow Lexaloffle:          
Generated 2024-03-28 21:33:37 | 0.063s | Q:5