Follow
wan
SHOW MORE

Hey guys,

There's an Alakajam! event scheduled for the 17-19th September week-end!

If you don't know about us, we're an online gamedev community hosting jams, where you are invited to make a game from scratch over 48 hours. Start/end times are suited to European timezones (7pm UTC), while both the theme and the winners are decided by the community! As I write the theme submission phase has just started, and you will be able to suggest ideas for one week. The full jam works this way:

You can discover the winners from the last jams here</a>. PICO-8 has been a popular engine throughout the events, some of them even winning the solo category :)

More than the thrill of the competition, a cool thing is that all games are getting valuable feedback for their games thanks to our voting/comment system.

If you're interested feel free to check in, we also have a Discord & an IRC chan. See you there!

P#96967 2021-09-06 19:42

SHOW MORE

Hey guys,

There's an Alakajam! event scheduled for the 20-22th September week-end!

The event is an online gamedev competition where people make a game from scratch over 48 hours. Start/end times are suited to European timezones (7pm UTC), also both the theme and the winners are decided by the community! As I write the theme submission phase is about to start, and you will be able to suggest ideas for one week. The full jam works this way:

You can discover the winners from the last jams here</a>. For the record the very first jam was actually won by a PICO-8 entry :) The achievement has not been renewed yet, it's up to you guys!

More than the thrill of the competition, a cool thing is that all games are getting valuable feedback their games thanks to our voting/comment system.

If you're interested feel free to check in, we also have a Discord & an IRC chan. See you there!

P#67270 2019-09-05 07:43 ( Edited 2021-09-06 19:42)

SHOW MORE

Hi guys,

There's an Alakajam! event scheduled for the 22-24th February week-end!

The event is an online gamedev competition where people make a game from scratch over 48 hours. Start/end times are suited to European timezones (7pm UTC), also both the theme and the winners are decided by the community! As I write the theme submission phase in ongoing, and you can suggest your own ideas.

You can discover the winners from the last jam here</a>, for which we had 79 games aounrd the theme Falling. For the record the very first jam was actually won by a PICO-8 entry :)

More than the thrill of the competition, a cool thing is that all games are getting valuable feedback their games thanks to our voting/comment system.

[0x0]

P#61861 2019-02-13 22:02 ( Edited 2019-02-13 22:02)

SHOW MORE

Hi guys!

FYI there's an Alakajam! (https://alakajam.com/) event scheduled for the 12-14th October week-end.

Our community is hosting online game dev competitions where people make a game from scratch over a week-end. Start/end times are suited to European timezones (7pm UTC). All entrants can expect to get valuable feedback on their games thanks to our rating/feedback system :)

You can discover the winners from the last jam here, on which a Pico8 entry actually got 2nd place (the theme was "Always Growing"). You can also explore all our past events here.

Whether it's for the competition or just getting feedback on a game you make, if you're interested theme submissions & voting have just started as I write this. I hope to see you there!

P#57302 2018-09-30 11:21 ( Edited 2018-09-30 15:22)

SHOW MORE

by wan
Cart #24253 | 2016-07-02 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

Game made in 1 hour for the One Hour Game Jam.
The theme for this week was "Do it quickly".

P#24254 2016-07-02 06:36 ( Edited 2017-08-29 13:59)

Follow Lexaloffle:          
Generated 2024-03-19 13:39:03 | 0.084s | Q:12