Cart #nono_cdiffin-1 | 2024-01-05 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

Yes! It’s a nonograms game!

A wholesome and satisfying puzzle game with 16 original 15x15 puzzles to complete!

Features!

• 16 puzzles of (roughly) increasing difficulty.
  • Puzzle progress autosave! Take a break, pick up where you left off.
  • Happy little sounds! (And the option to turn them off if it’s not your vibe.)

Controls

• D-Pad/Arrow Keys: Move cursor
  • 🅾️/🅰️/C key: Place brick
  • ❎/🅱️/X key: Place cross, clear space

Yes, yes… but what’s a nonogram?

If you’ve ever played a Picross, Pic-a-pix… you know the drill, have fun! If not, here’s the rules:

• Fill the grid with yellow bricks in the right combination to win!
  • The rows and columns have clues; each number is a continuous group of exactly that many bricks on that line.
  • Each group will have at least one space separating them. If there are multiple clues, they will be in the same order on the grid.
  • You can place crosses on the board in spaces you think should be blank.

Credits

• Nonogram puzzle concept: Non Ishida and/or Tetsuya Nishio according to Wikipedia!
  • Everything else… me!
  • Thank you to MarechalBanane for feedback, testing and much needed encouragement!
P#139845 2024-01-08 21:30

That's a great picross game, very satisfying and soothing to play.
Music and sfx are top notch too!
Congrats on the release!

P#139883 2024-01-09 13:00

I like how the puzzle turns into a color picture when you solve it. I'm guessing that gave you more flexibility in creating the puzzles, because it allowed the 1-bit silhouette to be much more abstract -- I was only able to guess ~3/16 of the images from the silhouette.

This is a nice little puzzle game. Thanks for making it!

P#139908 2024-01-09 19:28

Thank you for playing @cmounce !
Yes, getting the balance of nice artwork and a good puzzle was a bit tricky with some of them. Lots of tweaking!

P#139942 2024-01-10 12:24

I finally able to complete all 16 of them.
Most if not all are pretty easy so they were quick to solve.
My only issue is the intro is too long and unskippable.

P#140294 2024-01-18 08:04

Thanks for sticking with it @Bloodbane !

Good feedback! If I do get a chance to come back and update I think a better title screen and some “expert” puzzles will be high on my list of priorities. No promises at this point though…

P#140378 2024-01-20 21:43

[Please log in to post a comment]