Cart #deepseasalvage-0 | 2023-05-18 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

Controls

❎ to shoot/jump
⬅️➡️ to move
⬇️ to sink faster

(reset cart to reverse music turn-off option)

Message From Deep Sea Salvage & Co.

Welcome to Deep Sea Salvage, where we specialize in recovering the highly profitable minerals that lie deep beneath the ocean's surface. Our team of highly trained divers and engineers use cutting-edge technology and tactics to locate and retrieve valuable treasures that are oftentimes hidden from view. The ocean can be a treacherous and unpredictable place, but we are not deterred by the challenges that come with it. In fact, we relish the danger and thrive in the face of adversity. Many obstacles stand in our way, from hostile sea creatures to those who seek to stop us from uncovering what lurks in the depths. Here at Deep Sea Salvage, we are committed to unearthing the mysteries that lie beneath the waves, no matter how dangerous the journey may be. Join our ranks today, as a Deep Sea family member!

Credits

Original Design & Oversight: Shoma (@DonutsHunter)
Development: Marina Makes (@MarinaMakes)
Main Theme: Mudhoney's "Touch Me I'm Sick" (was place-holder, but fits well)

P#129865 2023-05-18 06:10 ( Edited 2023-05-19 05:37)

Nice deep-sea boss rush game. I like the simple 3-color palette. Is the 3rd one even possible? It feels like there's not much you can do if the 2nd and 3rd really want to ram you from off screen.

P#129885 2023-05-18 17:07 ( Edited 2023-05-18 17:52)

P#130995 [hidden by admin]

[Please log in to post a comment]