Cart #tinyballs-7 | 2023-05-17 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | No License

now with an itch page for the exe
https://lumpycamel123.itch.io/tiny-balls-space-pool

patch 1.1 - added endless modes for ultimate, pool, co-op ultimate, and co-op pool! when you have less than 8 balls left 8 more will spawn leaving you with the original 15 and also it swaps between the team colors for prettiness:)

patch 1.2 - ball trails added as well as the balls wrap around the screen now to make the last parts of time modes less boring/frustrating. you can also swap to the pico 8 second palette if you press o on the main menu too:)

ive finished the full version of my first game spaceballs, going with the theme of my lumpy tiny game pack i want
to call it tiny balls lol. in this version theres 2 new vs modes where you can play a classic turn based
version of pool with a friend or space hockey! it still has the original ultimate, space pool and co op modes but i just wanted to squeeze more into it until i reached the token limit. i thought it was a lot of fun so i hope you enjoy:)

patch 1.3 - tweaked particles and physics to make things less chaotic and more enjoyable

final version 1.4 - you can toggle wall collision in real time in the pause menu:)

P#128772 2023-04-20 05:01 ( Edited 2023-05-17 09:51)

P#129018 2023-04-25 17:48

[Please log in to post a comment]