Cart #averys_angling_adventure-11 | 2022-12-21 | Code ▽ | Embed ▽ | License: CC4-BY-NC-SA

Avery's Angling Adventure

A bizarre PikPok™ trend has taken the world by storm, and kids everywhere are asking Santa to bring them... fish?! Santa has chosen YOU to track down every fish on the list, from the North-Pole-Adjacent Wilderness Area and beyond.

Talk to people and read informational signs to discover the key combinations required to land a variety of fish. Tire a fish out and enter the magic combination to catch it! Keep trying combinations until you figure out what kind of fish you have on the line.

Revisit the marble-obsessed town of Townton. Explore a coal mine and catch creatures from the deep. Visit the moonlit seaside of Cheddar Beach. Talk to everyone, catch everything, and become the best fisherperson in the world.

Stuck?

• Be sure to talk to every NPC and read every sign you can find to learn fish combinations.
  • Some fish appear in multiple areas. Even if you've discovered every clue in an area, you might have an unknown fish in your list. Go explore the wilderness!
  • Pay close attention to the combinations. PICO-8's dpad icons can be tricky to read in the heat of battle >.<
  • Regal Tallfin and Marlin are very difficult to catch. You can do it!
  • Sometimes you just get super unlucky and catch 9 guppies in a row. Thanks RNG!
  • There are 72 coal facts to discover. Sorry haha.
P#122582 2022-12-17 04:24 ( Edited 2022-12-21 03:43)

What a fun holiday-flavored fishing game. I made it to 55 coal facts lol

P#122629 2022-12-18 00:20

Its a good game but I feel like I'm on the naughty list with all this coal...

P#122801 2022-12-21 12:14

[Please log in to post a comment]

Follow Lexaloffle:          
Generated 2024-04-19 00:07:59 | 0.010s | Q:16