This is a small work-in-progress demo thingy that tries to imitate the way special stages in the first Sonic game work.
Is very unfinished and probably very buggy.
- Added the special stage music, as composed by Gruber.
- Modified the check for whether the character is in the air by only checking sensors that are close to the ground.
- Fixed a rounding bug that resulted in in-air checks failing half of the time on walls facing two of the four directions.
- Debug functionality: the background is changed from blue to purple whenever the main character is in the air.
- Replaced manual scrolling with automatic one
- Implemented the R block functionality
- Made it possible to move the character with the directional pad (slower in air than on ground).
P#104548 2022-01-08 15:50 ( Edited 2022-01-10 18:08)
[Please log in to post a comment]