Welcome to Pico City
Congratulations! The year is 2000, and you have just been elected as mayor of Pico City. Unfortunately, Pico City is currently just some empty land that someone decided to call a city, but with your help, it can become a thriving metropolis! You are tasked to:
- Build Residential, Commercial, and Industrial Zones for citizens to live and work.
- Connect these zones with roads and power them by windmills
- Make sure the city is free from crimes and fires by building police and fire departments.
If you can do that, Pico City will be successful!
- Fires should be less common and less dangerous
- Fires can no longer be put out with bulldozer
- Fires within range of fire station disappear immediately, leaving no chance to spread.
Just tried building a city. I got fires popping up in my industrial zone before it had anything in it. Then my windmills failed to power half my zones, no matter how many I added.
I think your game needs more instructions.
Good compact version of the game.
Gameplay spoilers hidden
The first time I played, I had fires in my industrial zones before any construction seemed to begin.
Since then I build the fire station(s) and a windmill first, and so long as everything is within about 4 tiles of a windmill, it should have power.
this is a really good game, but i think that it would be cool if some cars drove to diffent places, a firetruck driving from the firestation to the fire, is that a good idea?
[Please log in to post a comment]